Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Building N, Energy Center Upgrade
Our founding company, Erickson’s, Inc. performed the mechanical subcontract work in 1967 for the original Grumman Aircraft plant. In 1996, we completed a design/building project to replace the two original 750 ton centrifugal chillers. This original installation was replaced with two 1100 ton centrifugal chillers and the piping system converted from a series primary system to a primary/secondary piping system. This work was performed while the chiller plant remained in operation with brief scheduled system shutdowns.