Savannah International Trade and Convention Center
Erickson Associates was selected to perform the HVAC and plumbing work at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center (formerly the Georgia International Maritime Trade Center). The 330,000 sqft. flexible meeting and exhibit facility includes a Main Exhibit Hall of 100,000 sqft., 50,000 sqft. medium exhibit hall, 25,000 sqft. ballroom, executive board rooms, 400 seat auditorium, and a million dollar kitchen. Some of the mechanical project highlights include:
- · (1) 700 ton and (1) 400 ton Centrifugal Chillers
- · (26) Chilled Water Air Handling Units with Electric Heat
- · (2) Primary Domestic Water Heaters
- · Exhibit Hall Washdown Drainage System
- · Domestic Water, Sanitary, and Storm Distribution Piping
Although two separate projects, it is noteworthy that Erickson Associates simultaneously completed the mechanical work on both the Trade Center and the neighboring Westin Resort and Hotel.