Erickson Associates, Inc. was selected to perform the HVAC and Plumbing work on the Westin Resort at Savannah Harbor. The fourteen story luxury hotel contains 403 guest rooms including 55 club level rooms and 19 suites. Some of the mechanical highlights include:
- Two 450 Ton Centrifugal Water Chillers
- Two 450 Ton Cooling Towers
- Vertical Fan Coil Units serving all guest rooms
- Chilled Water Air Handling Units serving common areas
- All domestic plumbing systems
Although two separate projects, it is noteworthy that Erickson Associates, Inc. simultaneously completed the mechanical work on both the Westin Resort and the neighboring Savannah International Trade and Convention Center.